Wycliffe Hall is an evangelical theological college set within the University of Oxford, an international centre for the study of theology, an Anglican seminary for the training of Christian ministers and a centre for postgraduate study and research.
We were asked to supply and install a climbing frame and a triple swing set for use by the children of visitors and students.
(Wycliffe Hall, Oxford University)
Play Equipment at Oxford University
The play area at Wycliffe Hall in Oxford included;
- Canyon Clubhouse
- Wooden Roof
- 2.4m Slide
- Tic Tac Toe (OXO) Activity Panel
- Ventura Triple Swing Frame
- Full Bucket Swing Seat
- Rubber Swing Seat
- Horizontal Tyre Swing
- Additional Grassmat Safety Surface
- Delivery and Installation
- In the region of: £3,500*
* Prices are approximate and include all the products and services that we provided. Some additional products and services may have been provided by other companies. Prices are correct at date of installation and include VAT.