Do you want to Do-It-Yourself? Then welcome to our range of DIY Components.
Many customers want to design and build their own play equipment.
This may be because they want to create a bespoke design or utilise a specific garden space.
Or it may be a way of saving money or catering for a unique requests.
While pressure treated timber can easily be sourced from multiple suppliers,
the right fixings and fixtures can really make the difference.
- Climbing - Climbing Stones, Cargo Nets, Fire Poles, Climbing Bars
- Swinging - Hooks, Ropes, Shackles and a dedicated Swing Seat department.
- Building - Handgrips, Brackets, Swing Frame Corners
- Sliding - Our range of garden slides has grown so big that we have created a dedicated Slide department.
- Imagining - Binoculars, Telescopes, Steering Wheels, Letterboxes, Telephones..
If you have any questions about DIY Components, then please do not hesitate to contact us.