Home Front Climbing Frames
Home Front Climbing Frames have a modular design which means that the possibilities are nearly endless.
However, to assist with your planning, the main towers are organised by platform height;
- Canyon = 1.2m (4ft) high deck and on display
- Jungle = 1.5m (5ft) high deck and on display
- Monkey Climber = a 2.1m (7ft) high cube of climbing and on display
- Lunar = 1.5m (5ft) & 2 x 2.1m (7ft) high decks
- Mountain = 1.5m (5ft) & 2.1m (7ft) high decks and on display
- Cosmic = any multi-tower combination of your design
Home Front have been trading since 2002 and manufacture all their climbing frames in England.
They use Southern Yellow Pine timber which has been sourced from sustainable North American forests.
In addition, the timber has been pressure treated against rot and infestation.
With so many combinations, the choice can be a little confusing at first, however, we are the Home Front experts and we are here to help you.
We have been supplying Home Front Climbing Frames since 2004, we are their largest retailer, we have completed the most installations and we have the largest product display.