HOME FRONT CLIMBING FRAMES
Home Front Climbing Frames are based on a modular design and are built to order so the possibilities are nearly endless. To help with your planning, the main towers are organised by platform height;
- Canyon – 1.2m (4ft) high deck and on display
- Jungle – 1.5m (5ft) high deck and on display
- Monkey Climber – a 2.1m (7ft) high cube of climbing and on display
- Lunar – 1.5m (5ft) & 2 x 2.1m (7ft) high decks
- Mountain – 1.5m (5ft) & 2.1m (7ft) high decks and on display
- Cosmic – any multi-tower combination of your design
Home Front was established 15 years ago and manufacture all their climbing frames in England. All their timber is Southern Yellow Pine which has been sourced from sustainable North American forests and then pressure treated against rot and infestation.
With so many options the choice can be a little confusing at first, but we are here to help and we are the Home Front experts; we have been supplying Home Front Climbing Frames since 2004, we are their largest retailer, we have completed the most installations and we have the largest product display.