All our Playground Seating is made from high quality, recycled plastic.
This has a number of significant advantages over natural timber:
- Maintenance free - no need to treat with preservative or paint
- Stable - there is no risk of splinters or finger traps developing
- Clean - simply wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Dry - naturally quick drying since moisture isn't absorbed
- Tough - thicker profiles for greater durability
- Range - we are able to offer a wider range of styles, colours and designs
- Environmentally friendly - we use recycled plastics and then our products are also recyclable
- Textured - the permanent grain effect adds texture to the surface
- Colours - a wide choice of permanent colours
The majority of our Playground Seating is made from Post Consumer Waste (PCW), which is mainly old plastic bottles.
This High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is cleaned and ground before processing into the 'planks'.
Furthermore, all our Seating can be recycled at the end of it's life.
Finally, all our products are manufactured in the UK.
Below are some examples of our Playground Seating, however, there are many more options.
So, if you wish to discuss a particular combinations or have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us.